Nestled into a quiet, leafy corner of the UWA Nedlands campus, UWA Early Learning Centre offers an opportunity for families to access a service whose facilities are second to none.
Secure access to the building ensures safety for all users, who are issued with access cards upon enrolment. Front and back access ensures users are able to enter the centre easily from the parent car park as well as UWA staff, student and visitor car parks. The centre is close to transport links and amenities.
The Early Learning Centre is licensed for 100 children per day and has been at the corner of Gordon St and Clifton St since August 2011.
Monday to Friday 7.45am to 5.45pm
The Centre is open on all public holidays that the University is required to be open.
- Our story
- UWA has been providing high quality early childhood education and care for the children of UWA staff and students and the general community for more than 20 years.
- By providing children with freedom of choice and offering a wide variety of opportunities, resources and interactions, we are creating and facilitating a developmentally appropriate curriculum where children will be encouraged to develop at their own pace.
- Parents must submit an online application for each child; however, submitting the waiting list application form does not guarantee a position at the centre.
- Fees ($126 daily, $542 weekly) are payable for every day of your child’s enrolment, regardless of any absence; including family holidays, sick days and exclusion periods for infectious conditions
- Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate
- Before enrolment it is advisable for eligible families to contact the Department of Human Services (DHS) to apply for an assessment of Child Care Benefit and/or Child Care Rebate.